The Bowling Proprietors Association Canadian General Insurance Program is exclusive to Lackner McLennan Insurance.
Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb partners with the Bowling Proprietors Association Canadian to provide a unique, competitive insurance program to centers across Canada. This multi-faceted program features:
- Property and Contents Insurance
- Boiler and Machinery Insurance
- Commercial General Liability
- Crime Coverage
- Liquor Liability
The Canadian Bowling Centers Insurance program is available exclusively through Lackner McLennan via our 1-800 service. It is administered by Lackner McLennan to BPAC members and is underwritten by Gore Mutual Insurance. Ongoing communication with members and Board allows us to gather the necessary feedback to continually improve the program. That, combined with our experience in bowling centers, enables us to develop the program in the directions that best meet your needs as they evolve.
The program not only allows you to obtain savings on your insurance premiums as a member of a larger group program but also provides:
- Quick and easy quotations.
- The best claims response and turnaround times that the industry offers.
- Special extensions of coverage for bowling centers.
- Over $100,000 in program coverage extensions included at no additional charge.
- Easy to read Policies and Schedules with many optional benefits to suit individual needs.
Lackner McLennan has been serving the industry since 1992. We’ve developed a clear-language approach to general insurance that has been well received by the bowling proprietors we serve. We invite you to take this opportunity to contact Steve Bleizeffer to discuss your individual needs and learn how our unique program can benefit you and your business.