Call 800.265.2625 For Fantastic Commercial Fleet Insurance
Not only is the law in Ontario that all business vehicles must be insured, but it is also a wise method of financial protection in case you or your drivers are involved in an accident while on the job.
Even if your business vehicles are not the primary way your business makes money, they may be the primary way your company loses money. Without a great business auto insurance policy you may be overpaying and left underinsured.
Commercial auto insurance is different than personal vehicle insurance. Not only are there generally multiple vehicles but the liability from accidents or claims extends to your business.
You need to make sure that your coverage levels for your business auto insurance are high enough to protect your business and you personally from any claims – even unwarranted ones – that can be devastating.
Worried about costs?
Don’t be. Commercial auto insurance is remarkably inexpensive, especially given how important the protection is to your business.
Our commercial auto insurance products include:
- Business automobiles / vehicles
- Commercial trucks
- Commercial vans
- Commercial use trailers
Commercial auto insurance can cover all of the following risks:
- Comprehensive and Collision
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Medical Payments
- Loss of earnings
- Uninsured Motor Vehicle
Auto insurance is available to any business owner who owns vehicles used for a commercial purpose. Coverage protects owners against damage and liability claims.
Here are two reasons to contact Lackner McLennan and Erb and Erb and get started right away!
- It’s always great to understand and review your current coverage levels — there may be an opportunity to reduce your costs and expand your coverage.
- It’s easy to get a no-risk quote. Simply fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you within a day with a surprisingly affordable business auto insurance quote.