Woodstock Auto Insurance
A Car Insurance Policy Designed for You
You’re driving home from London and a freak snow storm hits. Or you’re heading home from work when a sudden downpour of rain floods the street. These events can lead to accidents and costly car repairs. The last thing you want to hear is that you don’t have the proper coverage that you thought you had. Imagine that sinking feeling in your stomach, knowing you’ll have to pay out of pocket for repairing your car.
At Erb and Erb Insurance Brokers we don’t like our clients to feel they’re in the dark about their coverage. With us, you’ll know what options you have and we’ll make recommendations to help you make informed decisions.
And, if an accident happens, we’re there to help you.
Get the Woodstock Auto Insurance You Need to Protect Your family.
Woodstock is graced with many beautiful areas which make it unique in Ontario. Your situation is unique too. Shouldn’t your car insurance reflect your needs? At Erb and Erb we’ll take the time to take to you, to understand your situation. That way we can provide you with relevant vehicle insurance options that match your life.
Why is this important? Because there are so many options for your auto insurance, which can have a substantial impact on a possible claim, or, heaven forbid, car accident injury.
Whether you have an older vehicle and don’t want any physical damage coverage or you have a brand new car and want the full coverage, we have the options to suit you. You can have liability coverage only or have full coverage for your car.
Other important options are rental coverage, which gives you a rental if your car is damaged in an insured incident, and the ability to extend your Woodstock car insurance policy to any car you rent in all of North America.
Lastly, but most importantly, are the injury benefits. There are basic injury benefits (called accident benefits) that come with every Ontario car insurance policy. However, you can bump the limits on many different coverages as you need.
There’s a lot to consider when you look to purchase your Woodstock vehicle insurance. For this reason an Erb and Erb insurance expert will take the time to get to know you.
Erb and Erb Insurance Brokers is Here to Answer any of your car insurance questions.
We have solutions to your car insurance problems.
Don’t wait for an accident to find out you don’t have the right coverage. It’s easy to get a quote. Simply fill in the quote form above or call 800-265-2634 today. We’ll help you get the best coverage at competitive pricing.
Erb and Erb Insurance Brokers Is Here To Help
Erb and Erb has been providing great car insurance coverage and top notch client service at great rates in Woodstock since 1919. Here’s many people from Woodstock choose Erb and Erb as their car insurance broker.
- An expert just for you – Erb and Erb is an independent insurance brokerage. This means our Woodstock insurance experts work for you not for the insurance companies. We’ll advocate on your behalf and walk you through any insurance issues you have.
- Get a policy suited to your needs – Our personal insurance experts take the time to get to know you and your family. That way we understand what’s important to you. With that understanding we can design Woodstock auto insurance to fit your needs.
- One call 8 quotes – We can save you time and money. How? With access to 8 of Canada’s most stable car insurance companies we can get a competitive quote for you in minutes all with one call or email.
- Simple, yet powerful – It’s easy to get the car insurance coverage you deserve. With a simple call to 800-265-2634 or by filling out the quote form at the top of this page a Woodstock car insurance expert will guide you every step of the way. Get your quote today.
Driving in Woodstock – Interesting Facts
- Woodstock has many great buildings that date back to the 1800s. The Town Hall, Market building, the Oxford County Court House, Woodstock Armoury and City Hall to name a few.
- There are over 100 acres of natural areas and parks in and surrounding Woodstock such as Burgess Park, McIntosh Park, and Harry Roth Park.
- Woodstock was first settled in 1800. The early settlers were mostly Americans from New York, which lead to some concern during the war of 1812.
- The Great Western Railway came to Woodstock in 1853, which spurred development and growth.
- Did you know that Woodstock is sister cities with Pesche, Italy and Sylvania, Ohio.
Auto Insurance Quotes By City
Don’t live in Woodstock? Find your city below… We can insure your vehicles anywhere you live in Ontario!
|Burlington Car Insurance||Fergus Car Insurance||New Hamburg Car Insurance|
Need Other Types of Insurance of Services?
|Home Insurance||Life Insurance||Business Insurance|